In the course of recent research, I called Periodicals Service Co., which
owns or acts as agent for Kraus Reprints. I believe this is the company
you're looking for. Their address & phone is as follows:

Periodicals Service Co.
11 Main St
Germantown NY  12526
tel (518) 537 4700
fax (518) 537 5899
email [log in to unmask] -- I didn't try this so I don't know if it's still good.

The phone & address info came from the current Books In Print.

See them on the 'net at http://www.periodicals.com/index.html.