Hello everyone,

I will be having surgery the Monday after Christmas and will be off work
for 6 weeks (yikes!)  I will be back on e-mail after a couple of weeks, but
until then I will be changing the list to unmoderated.  That means that
whatever mail you send to the list will go straight to the list - that's
right, STRAIGHT to the list!  Several times a week I intercept mail from
people who sent mail thinking it was going to one person not to the entire
list.  So for the next few weeks what you send is what everyone gets!  This
also means that mail soliciting sales etc will go to the list also - my
advice is to delete it and ignore it.  Replying back about the
inappropriate nature of the mail just generates more junk mail for everyone.

My husband (who moderates other lists) has agreed to take care of any
emergency problems that may occur.  If you need your address changed, etc.
you could contact him.  His name is Joe and his e-mail address is
[log in to unmask]  As soon as I am able I will take this back over from
home.

If you are leaving for the holidays and want to turn off your ARLIS-L mail
you can send a message to: [log in to unmask] with the message: set
arlis-l nomail
The mail load decreases over holiday times anyway, so it might be better
just to leave it alone.  If you decide you want to set it and you have
trouble you can send me e-mail until next Wednesday the 23rd and I can take
care of it for you.

I want to wish everyone a happy holiday season.  [Just remember - think
before you send! ;-) ]

thanks,

Mary

Mary Molinaro