The first issue of "Modernism Magazine" (Spring 1998, vol. 1, no.1),
published by Rago, had an article on Miami Art Deco architecture.  The
issue is out of print, and I cannot locate the title on OCLC for ILL.  If
anyone can send me a photocopy of the article, or loan me the issue, I'd be
very grateful. Thanks for your help.

Kathy Corcoran
Milton R. and Pauline S. Abrahams Library
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge St.
Omaha NE 68102
(402)342-3300 x239