I am moving to a new institution in January and will have to do likewise
for a long=neglected architecture collection.  Can anyone give me some
basic lists for core collections in architecture?

I would also like to see any posts relating to Stan's (below).

Thanks very much

Judy Donovan
Moore College of Art and Design