Our library will be receiving a large influx of funds to upgrade our book
collection.  What I would like to know is this. Are there any lists,
either
printed or electronic, that we can use to evaluate our art collection and
identify gaps that we could fill. I'm familiar with the standard
bibliographies, like Ehrensmann and Freitag. What I'm looking for would go
beyond them. Something like the Basic Music Library. I may be searching
for something that doesn't exist, but I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks as always,

Stan Shiebert
Fine & Performing Arts
Seattle Public Library