Dear Colleagues:  it is my pleasure to share with you a letter of thanks
from Henri Viaux to the members of ARLIS/NA for the flowers we sent to the
Viaux family in honor and in memory of Jacqueline Viaux.

"Nov. 6th 98
To the members of the Art Library Society of North America: My family and I
are very grateful to you for the wonderful flowers you send in the memory
of my wife Jacqueline.  It is a great comfort for us to know how many
friends she has all over the world.  Sincerely, Henri Viaux"

Mary Graham, President

Mary Graham             520/621-4695
Head, Library Division  520/621-2976  FAX
Arizona State Museum    [log in to unmask]
University of Arizona   http://w3.arizona.edu/~asm
Tucson,  AZ  85721-0026