Attention: DC-MD-VA Chapter Members,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, our recently elected Secretary/Treasurer
has found it necessary to resign from her position. Therefore . . .

ARLIS/DC-MD-VA Chapter is seeking an individual willing to become our new
Secretary/Treasurer!!

This position has a two-year term. This officer is responsible for
maintaining membership and other chapter records including keeping track of
chapter finances. This officer is also responsible for coordinating chapter
mailings such as ballots, meeting announcements, the chapter newsletters, etc.

If you are interested in filling this position, please contact me directly
and as soon as possible. We need to submit a new ballot to the membership
so that we can get this show on the road for 1999.

Thanks, in advance, for your interest.

Deborah L. Barlow
Head Librarian
Corcoran Gallery of Art Library