----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello! Would anyone on the this list be able to direct me to a web page or a person who would know about non profit art libraries? I am a librarian who has volunteered to help set up an art library in a community non profit art school in Wisconsin. So far there is space for the library in a new building and several large gift donations of books and some media. To give you some idea of the size of the school, the school provides about 200 clases year round in subject areas such as watercolor painting, paper making, jewelry, pottery etc. National art teachers and artists teach at the school usually on a week by week basis. Thank you very much. Mary ******* Mary Keefer, Coordinator Educational Media Collection [log in to unmask] Polk Library www.uwosh.edu/departments/llr/emc 800 Algoma Blvd. Phone: 920-424-2320 University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Fax: 920-424-2175 Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901 "Walk gently, breathe peacefully, laugh hysterically." Nelson Mandela, 1994 Inaugural Speech