Hello!

Would anyone on the this list be able to direct me to a web page or a
person who would know about non profit art libraries?  I am a librarian who
has volunteered to help set up an art library in a community non profit art
school in Wisconsin. So far there is space for the library in a new
building and several large gift donations of books and some media. To give
you some idea of the size of the school, the school provides about 200
clases year round in subject areas such as watercolor painting, paper
making, jewelry, pottery etc. National art teachers and artists teach at
the school usually on a week by week basis. Thank you very much.  Mary
*******
Mary Keefer, Coordinator
Educational Media Collection           [log in to unmask]
Polk Library                           www.uwosh.edu/departments/llr/emc
800 Algoma Blvd.                       Phone: 920-424-2320
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh        Fax: 920-424-2175
Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901

        "Walk gently, breathe peacefully, laugh hysterically."
        Nelson Mandela, 1994 Inaugural Speech