Worldwide Books is a subsidiary of the Kraus Organization which formerly
owned Kraus Publishers and Kraus Reprints. I will ask someone at the New
York office to respond to this message.

At 10:32 AM 12/21/1998 EST, Dullaart G wrote:
>Does anybody know the address of Kraus Publishers or Kraus Reprints
>formerly in Vaduz (Liechtenstein). If this publisher does not exist
>anymore, can anybody tell me what happened to the publications and
>reprints they issued?
>
>Many thanks and a Merry Christmas to all of you!
>
>Gosem C. Dullaart
>head librarian
>Rijksbureau voor Kunsthistorische Documentatie (RKD)

Jean Sue Johnson Libkind, Director
Worldwide Books
1001 W. Seneca St.
Ithaca, NY 14850-3342 USA
Fone: (607) 272-9200   Fax:  (607) 272-0239
[log in to unmask]  http://www.worldwide.com

Distributors of books on art, architecture and photography
        and museum exhibition catalogs from around the world