------------------
Dear Leslie:

My first inclination is that what sounds like a really cool building, may be=
 the
work of SITE. SITE, an architectural firm, have been around for about 20 =
years
and have brought us such wonders of the Post-Modern world as a series of =
BEST
department stores, that feature various forms of purposeful distruction. =
They
also did a line office furniture in which all the pieces were sawed in half.=
 As
far I know, they are still around. I know monograph on their work exists. =
You
may also want to try books on Deconstruction. GOOD LUCK=21=21

=3E=3E=3E Leslie Abrams =3Clabrams=40UCSD.Edu=3E 10/21 12:05 PM =3E=3E=3E
We need to identify a building that is supposed to be in Orlando, FL. We
have checked our =22architecture of Disney World=22 books to no avail. It is=
Roman/Greek classical building that looks like it was turned upside down
and crashed into the ground with a slight tilt to it. Probably was built
within the last 10 years.

Any ideas for us (architect/firm?, if really in Orlando?). Thanks for any
clues=21

Leslie Abrams
Head, Art =26 Architecture Library, Music Library and Film =26 Video Library
0175F
University of California, San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093-0175

email: labrams=40ucsd.edu