Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Call for Papers I am pleased to announce the return of Art Reference Services Quarterly, published by The Haworth Press, Inc. It is the intention of the editor to produce four issues in 1999, and we are actively seeking manuscripts for consideration. The journal will serve as a forum for professional librarians and archivists in the areas of art history, visual arts, and architecture who provide information services in academic and public libraries and museums. In the "premiere" issue, we will focus on how electronic reference service has changed since the publication of the last volume in 1993. For additional information and to receive submission instructions, please e-mail Tinsley Silcox at Southern Methodist University: [log in to unmask] or Sarah McCleskey at Clemson University: [log in to unmask]