please excuse any duplication, posted to ARLIS-L and BACKSERV

The SCAD Library (Savannah College of Art and Design) is offering the
following list of duplicate periodicals to other institutions (no vendors,
please).  The items are free but postage reimbursement is expected in the
form of postage stamps (checks accepted if over $10.00).  If you ABSOLUTELY
cannot afford to reimburse please tell me up front.  Reimbursement will be
waived for those who have sent items free to SCAD before (remind me!).

Items will be available for ONLY one week after the posting date.

Please respond off-list - I am not currently signed on to ARLIS-L.

Steve Majure
SCAD Library
346 Bull Street
Savannah, GA  31401

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Information Today
15:1  Jan  1998

The Journal of Decorative and Propaganda Arts
11  winter  1989 (x2),  21  1995

The Journal of the Imagination in Language Learning
4  1997  (x2)

KBB: Kitchen and Bath Business
1997  43:2 Feb,  4 Apr,  5 May,  12 Dec
1998  44:1 Jan,  2 Feb,  3 Mar

Korean Literature Today
3:1  spring  1998

Life
19:6  May  1996

Markee
13:5  May  1998

Marquee: The Journal of the Theatre Historical Society of America
1978  10:1,  3,  4
1987  19:3
1988  20:4

Material Culture
25:1  spring  1993
28:1  spring,  2  summer,  3  fall  1996

Metalsmith
17:2  spring,  3  summer  1997

Museum News
56:2  Nov/Dec  1977

Museums Journal
98:7  July  1998

The New Yorker
1998:  July 20,  27;  Aug  10,  17,  24-31

Outdoor Life
201:5  June/July  1998

Pinhole Journal
14:1  Apr  1998  (A Tour of Renaissance Pinhole Sites in Italy)

Print Review 15: Prints USA 1982

Raygun
Oct 1995

Robot Science & Technology
Premier issue

Sculpture Review
42:3  3rd quarter  1993,  4th quarter  1993
43:2  summer  1994,  4  winter  1995

Shuttle Spindle & Dyepot
29:2 (no.114)  spring  1998

Sight and Sound
1:1  May  1991
8:4  Apr  1998

Silver Magazine
28:5  Sept/Oct  1996 (4 pages were not printed  (blank) - I can include
photocopies)
29:1  Jan/Feb  1997

Standard Directory of Advertisers
Suppl: Apr  1998

Theatre Crafts
1992  26:5  May,  6  June/July

TD & T: Theatre Design & Technology
34:2  spring  1998

Video Systems
24:2  Feb  1998

Wired
1995  3:10  Oct
1996  4:7  July
1998  6:1  Jan,  2 Feb (x2),  5 May (x2),  6 June (x2),  7 July (x2),  10 Oct