----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, At the most recent meeting of the Federal Library and Information Network, Joyce L. Ogburn (Assistant University Librarian for Information Resources and Systems at Old Dominion University in Norfolk VA) made an excellent presentation on the issues facing us as we introduce electronic materials (including serials) into our collections and services. With her permission, I am providing the URL for her outline -- it's a thorough examination, with some important links to other relevant resources. Her main focus was on electronic journals, but many of the points are applicable to other resources as well. http://www.lib.odu.edu/~joyce/presentations/fedlink-talk.html Roger Lawson National Gallery of Art Library