In the Spring issue of Art Documentation, we would like to reproduce more of
the art work which was featured in the Philadelphia conference exhibition
"Insiders: Works by ARLIS/NA and VRA Members."  If you did not yet send us
photos or slides of your work, please do so by November 15, 1998 to me or to
Stephanie Sigala at the addresses below.

Betsy Peck Learned
Co-Editor, Art Documentation

Betsy Peck Learned                      Stephanie Sigala
Architecture Librarian                  St. Louis Art Museum Library
Roger Williams University               1 Fine Arts Drive, Forest Park
Bristol, RI  02809-2921                 St. Louis, MO  63110-1380