We have had continuing problems with ours, and when we phoned it was
suggested we had damaged the disk and that we would have to re-purchase (at
a reduced, but still substantial cost).  I doubt the disk was damaged by
us, but I don't think I will be successful mounting a defense, so we are
waiting for the update.
If we have any problems, I intend to cut our losses and send it back
forthwith.

Grace Reid,
Hanson Library
Birmingham Museum of Art