Joan & ARLIS:

Your encomium of the ARLIS website (known to the Board as the AWS) was very
welcomed and came quite by surprise (I was at the Southeast chapter meeting
when it was posted and didn't see it until today).

While I have made many changes to the AWS--most notably the "what's new"
link on the home page--the basic structure of web page is still Ed
Teague's.  Ed was referred to obliquely as a "predecessor" of mine in your
email.  However, he was quite a bit more than that and I would be remiss in
allowing any praise of the AWS without him being duely acknowledged.

Thanks,

Lee R. Sorensen
South Regional Representative
and acting Web Administrator
ARLIS/NA

Duke University - Lilly Library
Box 90727
Durham, NC  27708-0727

Phone:  919/660-5994                 [log in to unmask]
FAX:    919/660-5999                 [log in to unmask]
http://www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/artlibry/artlibry.htm

Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.