Hello,

I am cross-posting this to ARLIS-L and VRA-L, so please excuse any
duplication.

Our slide curator has run into a problem where several older slides that
were once heat-sealed are falling apart.  She wants to replace the old
mounts with self-snap-lock mounts, such as Gepe mounts.  She is currently
buying them from a photography store at $9.35 for 100 mounts.  Since she
intends to buy thousands more, she'd like to find a vendor that sells
larger quantities of the mounts for less money.

If you know of such a vendor, please recommend them to me.  You can respond
to the list or to me directly at [log in to unmask]  I apologize if this
topic has already been extensively covered on the list.

Thank you,

Ramona

Ramona Islam, Resident Librarian
Kent State University Libraries and Media Services
June F. Mohler Fashion Library
131 Rockwell Hall, Kent, OH 44242-0001
phone:  (330)672-9500
fax:  (330)672-9578