Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear ARLIS Colleagues, Since I posted my initial query on Wednesday, I have been overwhelmed at the number of responses I've received t to the question on faculty status of ARLIS members. What I would like to do is take the results and write them up for ARLIS Update. Before I do that, I would like to have MORE RESPONSES from ARLIS members. If you haven't already sent me your reply about whether you have faculty status or not, please do so. Feel free to add comments as well--a bunch of folks have explained that some institutions have many levels of faculty status, etc, which is very useful information. Others have explained why or why not they like having it (or not). I will continue to collect replies until the end of October, so please send me your thoughts. It seems from the variety of replies I've received that a more detailed questionnaire of members might be in order for an "official" ARLIS survey. Judy Donovan Library Director Moore College of Art and Design Philadelphia PA [log in to unmask]