Greetings,

If anyone has an extra copy of either of the following Charles B. Wood
catalogs I would very much like to purchase for our library.  We have "The
Photograph and the Book" nos. 3 (Catalog 84 - 1994) and 4 (Catalog 96 -
1997).  Photography is getting to be increasingly important for us here at
Stanford.

The Photograph and the book [I]
TITLE:          The Photograph and the book : a selection of rare and
                  out-of-print photographically illustrated books, albums,
                  prints and photogravures / with an introduction by Eugenia
                  Parry Janis.
IMPRINT:        South Woodstock, Conn. : C. B. Wood, III, 1976.
                81 p. [66] leaves of plates ; 27cm.
NOTES:          Catalogue 37.

The Photograph and the book [II]
AUTHOR:         Charles B. Wood, inc.
TITLE:          The photograph and the book - II : Section one; images :
                  Section two; books.
IMPRINT:        South Woodstock, Conn. : Charles B. Wood, 1978.
                104, 178 p. : ill., ports. ; 31 cm.
LOCATION:       Stanford: Search Socrates.  Type HELP LOCATION for details.
SERIES:         Catalog 41/42

Thanks,

Peter Blank
Peter P. Blank                         102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Librarian                              Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library             (650) 725-1038
Stanford University                    fax 650-725-0140
-----
Stanford Presidential Lectures and
   Symposia in the Humanities and Arts
Web site Co-Editor