At Cranbrook Academy of Art Library, we also have an institutional
purchasing card (i.e., Mastercard), so we often take advantage of
Amazon.com's ease of ordering and speed of delivery.  Since many of their
titles are discounted 20-30%, we've found that their discounts usually
match or exceed those offered to us by Baker & Taylor (our acquisitions
volume is too small to qualify for B&T's larger discounts) .  I am careful
to order many titles at once and batch the shipments to keep down the
shipping costs -- again, they are no worse than B&T when handled in this
way.  I have also used Amazon.com's out-of-print search service several
times with excellent results.

If you have an institutional credit card, I highly recommend Amazon.com for
library acquisitions!

Judy Dyki
Cranbrook Academy of Art Library