Hello,

I have a request from a professor to find an exhibition catalogue.  The
title is (Adalbert Volck: Fifth Column Artist).  She does not know the
authors.  It was published by the National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian
Institution in 1979.  The exhibition was actually held between Sept 1978
and March 1979.

My colleagues have checked OCLC, RLIN, EPIC, CWMARS, and the Smithsonian
Catalog.  They asked me if I could think of any other place to look
since it falls in my area.  I can not, except for this list.  Do any of
you have a copy of this catalog?  We would be interested in ILL, but
even if you are unable to do this, a full citation would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Meg Cunningham
Reference and Art Librarian