----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I will have to say a collective farewell. I would have liked to call a number of you individually, but things have been so hectic. So much to finish up here, plus plan move, etc. I'm going to the Philadelphia Museum of Art to do a two-year curatorial internship in the Print Dept. I've enjoyed getting to know you and belonging to ARLIS. I hope our paths will cross again, even though I'm leaving (temporarily at least) the Art Librarian path. I've found that Art Librarians are really a nice bunch of people! Bye, Wendy