I will have to say a collective farewell. I would have liked to call a
number of you individually, but things have been so hectic. So much to
finish up here, plus plan move, etc. I'm going to the Philadelphia
Museum of Art to do a two-year curatorial internship in the Print Dept.
I've enjoyed getting to know you and belonging to ARLIS. I hope our
paths will cross again, even though I'm leaving (temporarily at least)
the Art Librarian path. I've found that Art Librarians are really a nice
bunch of people!  Bye, Wendy