From: Nurse, Susan ( MAG ) <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 14, 1998 8:04 AM
Subject: Still time- conference

 ----------------------------Original
message----------------------------
!!!COME ONE COME ALL!!!

THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!!!
Through the generosity of the Chautauqua Institute, we have been given
an extension on the deadline for reservations.  We will accept
reservations for the Arts & Crafts of Western New York Conference until
Friday October 2nd.  You may pull the form off the web site, Contact
Kari Horowicz ([log in to unmask])  , Iris Wolley ([log in to unmask]) or
Susan Nurse ([log in to unmask]).

Consider coming for just one day.  The $60.00 fee for Friday includes
all speakers and the dinner on Friday evening in the historic Athenaeum
Hotel overlooking the lake (with Historian Alfreda Irwin).  The $60.00
fee for Saturday includes demonstration, tours, and lunch at the
Roycroft Inn with a lecture by Art Historian Jean France.

Hope to see you at Chautauqua.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Susan Nurse
President ARLIS/WNY
(716) 473-7720 x 3039