----------------------------Original message---------------------------- We've been trying to initiate a subscription to Silk Road Art and Archaeology for over a year and have had absolutely no success. We've contacted the publisher (Institute of Silk Road Studies, 120-14 Nikaido Kamakura-shi Japan 248), we've tried our Japanese vendors, and I've contacted colleagues in other art libraries (only to discover they receive their copies through publication exchange programs). If anyone has an active paid subscription to this title please contact me and let me know your source. Also, if anyone has back issues of the title they'd like to sell, trade, or donate to Hillyer Art Library please contact me to discuss. Thank you. Barbara Polowy Barbara Polowy, Art Librarian Hillyer Art Library, Smith College Northampton, MA 01063 413-585-2941 [log in to unmask]