My new Catalogue #25, reference materials on the fine and decorative arts:
books, exhibition catalogues, artists' monographs, furniture, silver,
textiles, pottery and porcelain, can be browsed at my website at

http://www.tiac.net/users/dupbooks

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to my mailing list.

Russell duPont

                                Russell R. duPont
                                   Bookseller
                                41 Star Street