We have a five-year architecture and landscape architecture program at
North Dakota State University.  One of the requirements of the fifth-year
is a paper and project.  The papers are velo bound and put in our library
for circulation.

The question has been asked if these should be sent out through
Interlibrary Loan.  Does anyone out there have a similar program and do
you allow or not allow these papers to be sent out on Interlibrary Loan?

You can answer me directly.  thanks in advance.

Address For Library

Irene Askelson, Library Associate II
Architecture and Landscape Architecture Library
North Dakota State University
SU Station, P. O. Box 5285
Fargo, ND  58105