----------------------------Original message---------------------------- To the members of ARLIS: ARTEXT is pleased to announce that we will be acting for the next year as the exclusive international distributor of Laura Cottingham's newly released feature-length video essay which premiered at The Museum of Modern Art in May 1998: Not For Sale: Feminism and Art in the USA (90 min. Hawkeye Productions, 1998.) Written and directed by Laura Cottingham; music by Yoko Ono; edited by Sally Sasso and Leslie Singer. This work is widely regarded as the most important visual record to date of the Feminist Art Movement of the 1970s in all of its aesthetic diversity. Further information regarding the content of the video, a list of the 100 artists and groups represented in it, an essay by Laura Cottingham on the making of the piece, and full price and ordering information is available on our Website at http://www.artextbooks.com If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Jerry Sobel ARTEXT -- Books on Modern Art, Women Artists and Film Studies 361 Harvard Street, #7 Cambridge, MA 02138 USA Tel/Fax: (617)-661-1756 Email: [log in to unmask] Our Catalogues on the Web: http://www.artextbooks.com Member, MARIAB (Massachusetts and Rhode Island Antiquarian Booksellers)