Jeffrey M. Salem wrote:

> Does anyone out there know the status of the titles Artefactum and
> Journal of Contemporary Art? We haven't received an issue since #53
> 1994, and v.7 n.2 1995 respectively...

The last issue we received of Journal of Contemporary Art was v.7 n.2. Our
subscription agent notified us that publication was suspended. Our attempts to
get a refund for prepaid subsequent issues have failed as well.

--
Laurie Anderson                 Maryland Institute, College of Art
Phone: (410)225-2304            The Decker Library