Our public library is considering a cd-rom collection and have been
asked to suggest one title relating to art history.  We are considering
Le Louvre,  and Art Gallery (National Gallery, London) which have been
well reviewed, but would prefer a more general survey of art such as
the print collection offers in Janson's or Gombrich's histories of
art.
I've located two other titles on the internet, but very little
information about them.  They are Encyclopedia of Art ($89) and
Art History 1 and 2 ($69 ea).
Any opinions on the above titles or suggestions for other tiltes
in cd-rom format would be appreciated.  My email address is
[log in to unmask]     thank you in advance.

Anne Kalenchuk, Library assistant
Fine Arts Dept
Saskatoon Public Library