----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, I must do some FAST, informal research, so I pose this question to you all: Do any of you have (or know of) a full-time visual resource curator position with a pre-tax annual salary in the $15,000-17,000 range? Here's background and some stats to put my question in context for you, and to make the answers as relevant and useful as possible for me: An upgrade for my position from part time to full time is imminent. That's the good news. The bad news is that it's looking like the salary is expected to fall in the above-stated range. Franklin & Marshall is a small, private liberal arts college with a student body of about 1800. The slide library is in the Art Department; slide librarian reports to the dept. chair. An advanced degree in a relevant subject area is required. The slide collection has slightly over 100,000 images and serves six professors (three art historians/three studio artists). The college offers both Art History and Studio Art majors. As I said, my survey is necessarily quick and informal, but I think it will prove useful to me over the next several days... With deep appreciation, Louise Louise Kulp Slide Librarian Art Department Franklin & Marshall College P.O. Box 3003 Lancaster, PA 17604-3003 717/291-4242 [log in to unmask]