Greetings:

I am writing an article about "garage door art" for a northern Minnesota
magazine. We have a healthy crop of woodland scenes (bears, deer, lakes and
trees) painted on garage doors around here.  The history, social
connection, psychographics, and folk art aspects are all interesting to me.
In my search for more information on the phenomenon I ran across your list
serve group. If appropriate, would you send this message on to your group?
If anyone has insight, photos, articles, or comments, please let me know.
Thanks.

Cheryl Reitan
Publications Director, University of Minnesota Duluth
10 University Drive, Duluth, MN 55812
218 726-8996