I am hoping that I might be able to get some help from your readers. I am really
struggling with finding some works by Childe Hassam.

As part of the Oregon Festival of American Music's annual summer program, we
always feature an American artist (www.ofam.org). This year we will feature one
of Childe Hassam's flag paintings as the main artwork for Rags, Jazz Blues &
Boogie Woogie. But we want to reproduce in our program book works that Hassam
did on his 2 trips to Oregon to visit and work with Charles Erskine Scott Wood.

 I have only been able to locate 2 of the paintings from the time (e.g. those in
the Montross Gallery 1909 catalog ) -- the Harney Desert at Portland Art Museum
and The Chinese Merchants at the Freer. Yale deaccessioned one in 1983, that I'm
tracking.

Does anybody have any information about works held in either private or public
collections?

Thank you, Ginevra Ralph