From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 1998 6:15 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ARLIS-L
Subject: OP dealer/website

A while back there was some discussion on this list about op book
dealers on the internet, and a dealer/website was mentioned
that was good for searching for titles/prices of out of print art
books.  If someone remembers which site that was, I would
appreciate getting it again - I deleted it a little too soon.
Thanks in advance.
Kathy Zimon

 -
Kathy  E. Zimon                         Library, LT 116F
Fine Arts Librarian (Emeritus)          University of Calgary
Adjunct Assistant Professor             2500 University Dr.N.W.
Department of Art                       Calgary AB T2N 1N4
                                        Ph: (403) 220-6097 FAX: 282-6837
                                        e-mail: [log in to unmask]