Colleagues:

After all the discussion, let me put in my 2-cents worth in a small 2 mins.
I have finally to put in.  Whenever I see these messages, I just bypass,
knowing that's something that doesn't need my concentration (Relief!).
 However, I always feel badly I can't participate because we don't have a
competent serials clerk.  (She has a real problem with computers in
general, let alone email!)  If and hopefully when we can get someone who
can do the job properly, I would gladly either forward CLEARLY marked
subjects (Dupl.Serials Offered or Requested - are great!)  Or put the
person on a swap listserv - doesn't matter.  I would just love for us to
participate.

Thanks
Marti