Hi! I am hoping that perhaps some of my New York colleagues might be able
to help with this query. A patron requested information about an artist
who seems to have signed her paintings "anita." No last name. The
particular painting in question is of what I am told is a Bronx
street scene, and includes a view of a department store, Alexanders ? The
painting was done in 1941-43. If anyone knows the full name of this
artist or has any other information please contact me directly off list.
Thanks,

Chris Quinn

Christopher J. Quinn
Assistant Architecture and Art Librarian
Ricker Library of Architecture
608 Taft Drive
208 Architecture Bldg.
Champaign, Illinois  61820