ARLIS listserv:
Having heard from many libraries that the Mosan bibliography (Chapman,
Gretel) lacks p. 62, as does ours, I called G.K. Hall and asked if they
might have one copy remaining from which we could distribute copies.  I
suspect that all the books contain the same glitch and that our users will
have to remain forever ignorant of whatever sources are on the missing
page.  G.K. Hall has nothing.  Unless someone knows the author and asks her
if she has a copy of those few items, we will probably remain uninformed.
Shelli

Rochelle S. Elstein,
Bibliographer
Collection Management