ARLIS-L;

I am having trouble locating the following video for purchase.  _Spirit
Catcher: The art of Betye Saar_ (1977).  Films Inc., the original
distributor has been shut down and they have no further distribution
information for this title.  Art on Screen lists Audio Visual services at
Penn State as a distributor but they say it is not one of their titles.
Art on Screen also lists American Federation of the Arts as a distributor
but they also say it is not available through them.   I have sent a letter
to the artist and have not yet heard back.  If you have any other leads,
contact me directly.

Thanks, Laura

Laura Schwartz
Art Librarian