After attempting to locate this through all the normal channels, a patron
has hit a dead end and asked me if I could post this for her.

Does anyone have a sales catalog of a collection of William Beabe?  The sale
took place in Boston on February 26, 1852.  The real question is, who
published the catalog?  She's got a citation (Brimo, 1938) that cites it as
Leonard and Pierce AND Leonard and Pierre.  Could anyone who owns this item
check to see which is the correct spelling of the publisher?

Thank you in advance.

Carolyn DeLuca                           Thomas J. Watson Library

Electronic Resources Librarian           The Metropolitan Museum of Art
(212)650-2912                            1000 Fifth Avenue
[log in to unmask]                    New York, NY 10028-0198