Dear Jennifer

In regards to information about contemporary Australian artists.

VISCOPY-the Australian Copyright Collecting Agency for Visual Artists- has
670 Australian members and estates on our books. eg Charles Blackman, Emily
Kngwarreye, Harold Thomas (Aboriginal Flag), Judy Watson,John Coburn etc

We also represent 30,000 international artists (including Picasso etc). So
whilst we may not have any extensive info on their artistic practices- we
do have contact details and are able to licence copyright for them. Just
thought it might be of interest

For O/S parties our affiliates in Europe (DACS, ADAGP etc) and US ARS and
Canada VIS ART also represent our artists.

Julia Farrow
Membership Officer
VISCOPY
VISCOPY
Australia's Copyright Collecting Agency for Visual Artists
Level 7, 1 Francis St
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Ph  +61 2 9331 7044
Fax +61 2 9331 7241