Dear Stephen,
    We are in need of #17 (1987) of AA Files to complete our holdings.  I
hope this issue is still available.
If so, please send it to:
                                Jane McMaster
                                OSU Science and Engineering Library
                                175 West 18th Avenue
                                Columbus, Ohio  43210

   We will be happy to reimburse you for postage.
Sincerely,
Jane McMaster
Reference Librarian
Architecture Collection