Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- ------------------ To Jim and Sue =26 ARLIS-Lers Some time ago I remember responding to ARLIS-L about this publisher. = Haworth always irritates me =26 I swore I'd never subscribe to them again. As I = recall, the =22quarterly=22 issues were anything but. I expect with a quarterly to = get 4 issues a year. I would receive 1 issue right away, then wait 5 months for = a second. Then they would have a =22combined=22 issue after an amount of = time. Over about 18 months, I received, maybe, 5 issues of a 2-year subscription, -- = and they would ask for a renewal. My subscription =22expired=22 with the next = issue, another =22combined=22 issue. I called the publisher and got the answer = that, well, you've received =228=22 issues for a 2 vol. subscription, so time to renew. = With this =22combined=22 issue, they could get by with saying there were 4 issues= - but they never promised 4 per year. Yeah, but in reality, because of the = =22combined=22 issue, there were only 3 in a volume. (To be accurate, my experience was = not with ARSQ, but Haworth's Cataloging and Technology. But when we began a subscription to ARSQ, I could see the same pattern, and I called a halt to = it.) I got a response from Ed Teague who was formerly the editor, saying it was difficult to get the issues out on time, due to a lack of contributed = articles. OK, I can understand running late, but I still maintain, like Sue, that = their policies are unethical. My question before was, if this company caters to = the library community - who demands precise standards - why are they allowed to = get by with this?? Marti Pike Woodbury University Library marti=40vaxa.woodbury.edu