------------------
Dear Cheryl:

We at the Getty Information Institute are very interested in having another
Vocabulary Users Group Meeting, like we had at ARLIS in Philadelphia. The
information is as follows:

NAME: Getty Vocabularies Users Group Meeting
PROBABLE =23: 16 - 30 people
AV NEEDS: 1 phone line
TIME: 1.5 hour slot

Also, would you know if anyone has proposed any sessions along the lines of =
the
one we gave last year, entitled, Intellectual Access to Information? Any
sessions that sound like they about structured vocabularies or access tools =
that
could be pointed to me, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
=3E=3E=3E Cheryl Siegel =3Ccasiegel=40vanartgallery.bc.ca=3E 06/12/98 =
12:06pm =3E=3E=3E
Dear Colleagues,

We have received many outstanding proposals for some really brilliant
sessions at the 1999 Conference in Vancouver.

What we have not received is proposals for meetings=21

This is a reminder to moderators of any Sections, Divisions, Roundtables
and Committees -  If your group wishes to have a meeting time scheduled at
the conference, we must be aware of it.  If you have already sent us a
proposal, please disregard this message, but it you haven't, please let us
know asap.

The information needed is:  Name of the Group, number of probable
participants, any special requirements regarding AV.  The standard meeting
slot is 1.5 hours.   You may do this by  email, fax, telephone - whatever.
You may send the information to either Kathy Zimon or to Cheryl Siegel.
The deadline for proposals was May 31.  Please do it soon=21  We don't want
anyone to be disappointed.

Kathy Zimon     zimon=40acs.ucalgary.ca         fax:  (403) 282-6837   phone
220-6097

Cheryl Siegel    casiegel=40vanartgallery.bc.ca       fax:  (604) 682-1086
phone 662-4709

Cheers,
Your Conference Committee

Cheryl Siegel