My opionion is about this publication:  Don't subscribe. We paid and never recei
the remainder of the issues, getting notices that they were behind. I complained
EBSCO and was told thy do not issue refunds. The publication was only marginally
helpful, anyway. They continue to advertise and presumbably collect money, but I
don't think they ever sent the remainder of our issues. My feeling is that the
publisher is not ethical.
Sue Maberry

Jim Lane wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> I have been told I must cut my periodicals budget.  Last year I placed an
> order for "Art Reference Services Quarterly" to use as a collection
> development tool but have yet to receive an issue.  I'm curious as to how
> useful or essential the art librarian community finds this resource
> because I must wield the knife shortly.
>
> Jim

> Jim Lane, [log in to unmask]
> Fine Arts Librarian
> Sahara West Library
> 9600 West Sahara Ave.
> Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
> (702) 228-3525

Sue Maberry, Director of Library
Otis College of Art & Design, 9045 Lincoln Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045
310 665-6925
FAX: 310 665-6998
email: [log in to unmask]