----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am doing research on an artist who did print work in the 1970's by the name of Laurie (maybe "Lauri") Olin. Laurie was born in 1953 in NJ and attended Maryland Institute College of Art (BFA 1974) and Washington University, St Louis (MFA 1977). Her address in 1970's was Eureka, MO. I have tried several ways of looking for her on the web plus calling the Provincetown Art Assoc. in which she was a member in 1975-77. All I get on the web are about 20 Laurie Olins, but nothing about them to indicate that they are the person I'm interested in. Interestingly enough I did find a man, Laurie Olin, who is a very well known landscape architect who just designed the new Getty's gardens. I'm pretty sure it isn't him because he was born around 1934. . My museum, DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park, Lincoln, MA is mounting an exhibition of some of its permanent collection and a print by Olin is going to be in it. So... the desire to learn more about her/him. If anyone can supply me with any other information about this person I and the staff at DeCordova would be very grateful. Marge Becker