Eileen,

The Harvard Architecture Review has been published up to and
including vol. 9, 1993. SWETS, our subscriptions agent reported to us
in 1994 that HAR had no expected date for publication for vol. 10. On
querying this again this year, vol. 10 is still not published; its
expected date of publication is still not known. While I suppose this
means it technically hasn't ceased as such, I am regarding it as
having ceased after vol. 9....unless someone out there can let me
know otherwise.

Slan

Julia

Julia Barrett, Architecture/Planning Library,
UCD, Richview, Clonskeagh, Dublin 14, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 1 706 2741; Fax: 00 353 1 283 0329
email:[log in to unmask]