We're trying to complete a citation for an article published in a
journal that very few libraries own and wasn't indexed in Art Index
or any other source we can locate.  The periodical is called Reality,
"A journal of artists' opinions" (ISSN  0481-8989).  We need the page
numbers of an article for one of our curators--she's citing this for
a  catalog of the Smith College Musuem's American collection. The
article is called "Statements byFour Artists" in volume 1, number 1,
spring 1953.  We're particularly interested in the statement by
Edward Hopper if that's presented as a separate article.

Thanks in advance if someone has a few minutes to check this.

Barbara

Barbara Polowy, Art Librarian
Hillyer Art Library, Smith College
Northampton, MA 01063