Arlisters:

I have visited the leading museums such as the National Museums in England
in Sweden, but on this trip I'd like to explore the second tier and less
promoted ones. Please suggest your favorites sites for Old Master and
Impressionist paintings, not just museums but also galleries, historic
sites, castles, etc. I will be spending almost all my time in the London and
Stockholm areas.  I apologize for the last minute nature of this help
request, but it's a last minute trip and I am leaving on Tuesday 2 June.
Please feel free to post directly to me off-list, if you prefer or think it
appropriate.

Sherry