Eileen (and others interested)-

Volumes 5-9 of The Harvard Architecture Review were published by
Rizzoli Int'l ending in 1993. After a little hiatus, it's picking up again now
with volume 10, published by Princeton Architectural Press and
distributed by Chronicle books. I was just on the phone yesterday trying
to find out info, and all I could get was that vol. 10 will be out "soon". I
know Amazon.com has some, if not all, of what you're looking for, so
you might want to try there along with Rizzoli for back issues.

On a similar note, does anyone have the latest on Perspecta? The latest
we have is volume 27.

Jeff Salem
Parsons School of Design